weight loss goal charts
- By James Stevenson -
Free and easy to download printable weight loss goal charts
Weight loss goal charts can be a great way to keep ourselves focused and determined with our weight loss goals.
We can see exactly how we are progressing where and begin feel that familiar motivation arise from within the closer we get to our target weight and date.
I have created a free printable weight loss goal chart which you can download below. You may want to come up with a list of suitable and realistic steps that you will try and to do each day.
Weight loss goal chart
- Here are a few examples you can use if they are a good fit for you.
- Try to eat your last meal of the day 4 hours before you sleep.
- Remember, when we exercise we can eat more. If we don't exercise and we want to lose weight we should eat sparingly.
- Is there a sport you enjoy that you could start playing once or twice a week.
- Start to grill foods rather than frying in oil.
- Fit one extra glass of water in to your daily routine.
- Drink a hunger absorbing tea such as green tea or oolong tea.
- Reduce alcohol consumption to an amount that you feel will be beneficial.
- Reduce the amount of coke, fizzy drink, or energy drinks that are high in sugar
- Take a 15-60 minute walk at an opportune moment each day or a few times a week.
- Go shopping when you are NOT hungry and stock your cupboards with healthy foods rather than chocolates etc.
- Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
The weight loss goal setting chart uses a thermometer which you can fill in to track your progress.
A few helpful tips from my experience
- Try to measure your weight at the same time each day as weight fluctuates. First thing in the morning is a good time.
- Buy a body fat % measurer for a couple of pounds for more accurate assessment.
- Don't do too much too soon. Do things that you can maintain keeping some enjoyment for yourself.
- I use an app called myfitnesspal which is excellent. I can calculate how many calories I need to eat every day to lose a certain amount of weight. I can scan the barcode of each item I eat for easy entry. Once I've entered a food item it will be there to be selected in the future.
Goal Setting Templates
Weight Loss Goal Charts
Weight Loss Goal Charts
James Stevenson is the owner of WiseGoals.com. Living in the UK, but also working internationally on-line, James is also a highly qualified, experienced, and accredited trauma-aware wellbeing coach at TraumaAwareCoaching.co.uk. He works with clients in a future focused and solution orientated
way by exploring what the good life or a flourishing life might
look like for them. Harnessing that motivation, obstacles
that come with trauma like the toxic inner critic, self-blaming, self-judgement, fear
and avoidance, anxiety, depression, and intense and confusing emotions are worked through. More about James here.
Jun 30, 22 10:29 AM
Do you find it difficult to concentrate on your goal? Keeping focused on what matters can be hard. There is often good reason for what's happening...
Jun 18, 22 08:49 AM
Are you trying to change a bad habit? Create a shift in your view with 8 scientifically supported tips. These top insights from psychology empower you to change!
Jun 17, 22 05:32 AM
Nice variety of blank goal setting templates for you to use in various ways. Perfect of you have a project and want to choose the language or the focus.
Jun 14, 22 09:30 AM
You can use these goal setting worksheets to think through your goals and future dreams. They include: creating a long term vision, and your main goal right now
Jun 10, 22 10:33 AM
Set body goals here and you'll have the highest chance of making progress. Give it a try! Grounded in scientific study these methods will get you going