weight loss goal charts
Free and easy to download printable weight loss goal charts
Weight loss goal charts can be a great way to keep ourselves focused and determined with our weight loss goals. We can see exactly how we are progressing where and begin feel that familiar motivation arise from within the closer we get to our target weight and date.
I have created a free printable weight loss goal chart which you can download below. You may want to come up with a list of suitable and realistic steps that you will try and to do each day.
Weight loss goal chart
- Here are a few examples you can use if they are a good fit for you.
- Try to eat your last meal of the day 4 hours before you sleep.
- Remember, when we exercise we can eat more. If we don't exercise and we want to lose weight we should eat sparingly.
- Is there a sport you enjoy that you could start playing once or twice a week.
- Start to grill foods rather than frying in oil.
- Fit one extra glass of water in to your daily routine.
- Drink a hunger absorbing tea such as green tea or oolong tea.
- Reduce alcohol consumption to an amount that you feel will be beneficial.
- Reduce the amount of coke, fizzy drink, or energy drinks that are high in sugar
- Take a 15-60 minute walk at an opportune moment each day or a few times a week.
- Go shopping when you are NOT hungry and stock your cupboards with healthy foods rather than chocolates etc.
- Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
The weight loss goal setting chart uses a thermometer which you can fill in to track your progress.
A few helpful tips from my experience
Goal Setting For All
Goal Setting Template
- Try to measure your weight at the same time each day as weight fluctuates. First thing in the morning is a good time.
- Buy a body fat % measurer for a couple of pounds for more accurate assessment.
- Don't do too much too soon. Do things that you can maintain keeping some enjoyment for yourself.
- I use an app called myfitnesspal which is excellent. I can calculate how many calories I need to eat every day to lose a certain amount of weight. I can scan the barcode of each item I eat for easy entry. Once I've entered a food item it will be there to be selected in the future.
Weight Loss Goal Charts