Free and simple personal finance worksheets
- James Stevenson, Accredited Wellbeing Coach and Positive Psychologist -
Download your free personal finance worksheets to help you set your own financial goals
The free personal finance worksheets below are easy to use and practical. Hopefully using them will give us a better awareness of our financial situation and allow us to challenge ourselves to improve our finances.
You can download the Excel spreadsheets and also have a quick look at the pictures below to see if this what you are looking for before you download. The first one is a financial goal worksheet and the 2nd is for budgeting.
The worksheet above is very simple to use. Simply punch in your goals and ideas about how will achieve them. Check that they are SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, timed), print it off and away you go.
Do you have finance goals?
For more information on SMART goal setting click here.
To download the personal finance worksheet above click here.
The budgeting worksheet below is all very self explanatory really. This is designed to help us grasp exactly where our money is going to and find out if it is what we expect. This can then set us up nicely to pin-point areas where we can lower our costs.
I have left quite a few expenses items spaces empty for any other costs we have that aren't on the list.
Budgeting now your strong suit? Try me
How to use:
- Simply fill in all expected expenses for the coming month.
- Check the reality at the end of the month by finding out what we actually spend.
- Of course, the spreadsheet has formula so totals will automatically update.
- The notes section can be handy when we are creating our following months budget. Ideas to spend less may help us budget more wisely.
- My favourite thing about using this worksheet is there is always one or two little surprises or realisations that pop up. I Hope it can be useful for you too.
A copy of the budgeting spreadsheet above can be downloaded here.
Goal Setting Worksheets
Personal Finance Worksheets
James Stevenson is the owner of WiseGoals.com and a qualified and accredited wellbeing and philosophy coach.
He works with clients in an patient, understanding and creative way to help them apply great philosophical ideas and psychological scientific findings so they can flourish in a way that leads to them also contributing to a better world.
The development of a strong sense of mattering and agency, alongside deep understanding of inner and outer obstacles give clients a powerful coaching experience. More about James here.
Like something you've read? Do your friend a favour & pass it on!
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Jul 22, 22 07:50 AM
What are your friendship goals? Do your friends mean everything to you? Is there nothing more important? 2 wonderful goals to aim for that’ll mean more friends and even better quality friendships!
Jul 12, 22 06:54 AM
Diet and fitness goal setting can be extremely tough! Years of experience compressed down to 2 great tips: 1. The art of small victory steps 2. Finding your balance of challenge and self-kindness...
Jul 09, 22 10:46 AM
The best possible self intervention is a powerful tool for creating optimism, a sense of direction and goal progress. Explore the roots and give it a try today
Jun 30, 22 10:29 AM
Do you find it difficult to concentrate on your goal? Keeping focused on what matters can be hard. There is often good reason for what's happening...
Jun 18, 22 08:49 AM
Are you trying to change a bad habit? Create a shift in your view with 8 scientifically supported tips. These top insights from psychology empower you to change!
New! CommentsHave your say about what you've just read! Leave a comment in the box below